Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May monthly challenge {imaginisce}


It's the first of the month, so it's time for another sketch from Imaginisce — with a twist. We want you to use the sketch as well as:

1. The theme: Mother
2. The color yellow
3. Add some chevrons

The sketch is at the end of this post as well as on the Imaginisce blog. Stop by and see what the rest of the DT did with the monthly challenge.


The picture of my mom in this layout was taken by my stepdad. I was so glad he thought to send it to us kids. It is such a cute picture of my mom!

And by now, I think my family has figured out that they shouldn't send me pictures they wouldn't want scrapbooked because I am most likely going to use those photos at some point.


You can see where on the layout I interpreted use of the chevron and moved the title over a bit, but my page is pretty much just like the sketch.


I hope you have a chance to play along with us the month at Imaginisce! Thanks for stopping to see my layout today.

3 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Your mom is beautiful and so is your layout, Diana!

Sheila said...

What a cute momma:). I love the oranges and yellows---love your sketch too:)

Tasha said...

Beautiful layout!