Monday, May 26, 2014

Happy Memorial Day {bella blvd}


Happy Memorial Day! Today on the Bella Blvd blog we are using the Lucky Starz collection to show off our patriotism. I made these two cards with Lucky Starz and All American collections.


I love red, white and blue as a color combo, but they can be especially powerful for patriotic cards and projects. Add in some fireworks and you have a holiday card!

Supplies: Lucky Starz (Pattern paper: Macintosh Starz). All American (Pattern paper: Borders & Cute Cuts), Alpha + Bits stickers, Chip Icons.


The navy always feels more serious to me than the red and white, so I used that as my main color on this card that says "American hero."  


Supplies: Lucky Starz (Pattern paper: Surf & Turf Starz). All American (Pattern paper: Borders & Cute Cuts), Alpha + Bits stickers

Hope all of my American friends are having a wonderful holiday weekend! Thanks for taking a moment to visit here today.

2 comments:

Madeline said...

Wonderful cards! Happy Memorial Day!

Fawn said...

Great cards! Do you actually give these out? I'm sure the recipients are in awe.