Wednesday, May 14, 2014

What's New {bella blvd}


In case you missed it, Bella Blvd released three new mid-season collections: Summer Squeeze, Scattered Sprinkles and Classic Calendars. Today on the Bella Blvd, some of us on the creative team are sharing projects that show off the new collections. 

Make sure to stop by the Bella Blvd blog all week long to see what we've been up to with the new collections.


I absolutely love the yellow "hello" paper in the Summer Squeeze collection. It is a b-side to the Pocket Full of Posies paper, and I plan on fussy-cutting each single "hello"on that sheet. 

Supplies: Summer Squeeze: (Pattern paper: Pocket Full of Posies), Treasures & Text


For my second card, I focused on the fun pink and black colors in the new collections. So fun, right?! I just had to make a friend card with these colors. All the while humming Debbie Gibson songs and snapping my gum — this color combo always brings me back to middle school.


Supplies: Summer Squeeze: (Pattern paper: Borders, Daily Details. Scattered Sprinkles: Treasures & Text

Thanks for stopping by here today to see some of what's new at Bella Blvd.

6 comments:

Jingle said...

These are both great, but I SUPER love that first one. super love.

Jingle said...

These are both great, but I SUPER love that first one. super love.

Joan A. said...

Love, love, love these cards!

Diana Waite said...

these are GREAT love the clean lines!

Unknown said...

Love all the sentiments on the first card and the 2nd is such a fun design!

Unknown said...

Love the pink and black!