Thursday, November 6, 2014

Pinterest inspired {bella blvd}


Today on Bella Blvd's blog, some of creative team was inspired by this photo found on Pinterest. I made a little gift bag and card set. 


For the card, I used the colors in the Pinterest photo and the pumpkins are inspired by the acorns.

Supplies: Hello Autumn (Pattern paper: Falling into Fall, Borders Hello Autumn), Chipboard Icons, Trinkets.


For the gift bag, I was drawn to the colors and the pattern of the clustered acorns. I chose that great floral pattern for the outside of my little gift bag. What a cute little idea for sharing a gift card and maybe some candy corns with the hostess of a fall dinner you attend.

Supplies: Hello Autumn (Pattern paper: Autumn Floral), Paper Pieces Die Cuts


Thanks for stopping by here today. Take a look at the Bella Blvd blog to see what the other ladies made inspired by the photo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute, Diana! I am such a Bella BLVD fan!