Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Boy-Mom Weekend | Scrapbook Circle


The Hello Hello kit from Scrapbook Circle is a fun one this month! (But then again, aren't they all?) I had some fun playing around with the word bubbles paper and the alphas in this kit.


The 7 Paper Amelia Word Stickers (Black and Gold) had to be one of my favorite parts of the kit. I love the black accents against the softer colors in the kit.


If you haven't grabbed a kit yet, there are a few left. Reserve one for yourself here. You'll be glad you did!

And thanks for stopping by here today!


2 comments:

Jinny Newlin said...

Super fun, Diana! Love those letters, and your matching misting is perfection! I'm not uber familiar with this kit. I'll have to run check it out. TFS!

Diana Waite said...

really like how you used these letters--FUN pictures too!